Fire Extinguisher Installation Johannesburg, South Africa
When you own a business, you have a responsibility to keep your employees and customers safe from harm. One way to ensure this is to install fire extinguishers in accordance with ASIB and SAQCC standards. These portable firefighting canisters act as your first line of defense against a fire, so you certainly don’t want to be without them if a blaze breaks out.
To schedule fire extinguisher installations in Johannesburg, Nelspruit or South Africa please call us on 011 024 3598 or 013 752 2199
While you hope you never have to use them, it’s still important to install the correct fire extinguishers in your building. Different fires require different extinguishing methods depending on what the fuel source is. Bizzy Fire Control has experience installing fire extinguishers to put out all five categories of fire, which include:
- Class A: Common fires that include the combustion of wood, cloth, paper, plastic and other ordinary combustibles.
- Class B: Fires caused when flammable liquids ignite.
- Class C: Electrical fires that occur when wiring or appliances overheat and cause a spark.
- Class D: Uncommon fires caused when shards of flammable metals (including sodium, magnesium and titanium) ignite.
- Class K: Kitchen fires that involve overheated grease and cooking oil.
The type of fire hazard found in your building, office or restaurant determines the type of fire extinguishers you should install. If you’re not sure of your risks, Bizzy Fire Control can help you choose the right number and type of fire extinguishers to ensure your business is compliant.
Fire Extinguisher Installation Options
Anywhere a possible fire hazard exists, the law requires you to install fire extinguishers. With all the regulations surrounding how and where fire extinguishers should be installed, it’s best to leave the job to the experienced technicians at Bizzy Fire Control.
Our Fire extinguishers have a few different installation options based on your needs:
- Fire extinguisher brackets mount to the wall and hold canisters up off the floor, but still within sight.
- Extinguisher cabinets house canisters behind a breakable glass door to prevent tampering until an emergency strikes.
- Portable fire extinguisher stands make it easy to relocate canisters as needed in order to meet fire codes during temporary events or concerts.
Portable Fire Extinguisher
Fire extinguishers are among the most effective and affordable means for protecting your property from fire damage. Many fires begin small, at a single location, and can often easily be suppressed using the appropriate type of fire extinguisher. This proactive response can save people and property from harm, or contain the fire until emergency response professionals arrive.
Bizzy Fire Control specialises in installation, maintenance and repairs of all Fire Protection Equipment. Our installations include solutions for the industrial, mining, residential, warehousing and government. Bizzy Fire Control furthermore supplies Portable Fire Equipment including Hose Reels, Fire Hydrants, Portable Fire Extinguishers, Booster connections, Fire Blankets and Fire Signage.
For the types of fires that require a more dexterous approach for termination, Bizzy Fire Control hand-held extinguishers will accompany the job well.
We maintain the best fire extinguisher prices in South Africa. Our complete range of services include: refilling, pressure testing, drying and reconditioning.